Senior Director of Client Success
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a hands-on Senior Director of Client Success to lead partnerships with a small set of business critical accounts. You will partner with key points of contact across these organizations to onboard and train them on our products, assess their needs, recommend new products, and drive a positive overall relationship.
What you'll do:
- Drive increased cross-sell, upsell, and renewal revenue, along with strong NPS scores, and customer referenceability
- Oversee client operations and serve as primary point of contact
- Build and mentor a client success team
- Partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to solve client business challenges
- Own a book of high-value customer accounts (new and existing) to oversee platform training and adoption, along with the development of best practices
- Develop and execute customer success plans, and track and report on key metrics for customer adoption and success
- Become a subject matter expert on HC product offerings and services
- Communicate product, service and industry updates to clients
What you have:
- 8+ years of experience (with 3+ in management) in SaaS client/customer success, strategy consulting, or consultative sales
- Experience managing $2m+ ARR client relationships at a technology and/or professional services firm
- Expertise managing senior level relationships and agendas across multiple divisions of a major corporation
- Demonstrated experience working with a technology-focused implementation and roll-out
- Ability to build world-class client success team
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and a passion for solving complex business problems
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to partnerships
- Familiarity with our existing tools (SalesForce, Excel, JIRA, Slack, PowerPoint, Tableau), and an interest in learning other internal tools as they’re developed
- Ability to travel to client engagements
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of the real estate market, mortgage lending, capital markets, and GSE’s
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top