Senior Data Analyst
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Data Analyst to help continue building the most powerful dataset in real estate.
What you'll do:
- Apply expertise in quantitative and business analysis to reach actionable insights and drive decision making
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales, and data science teams to identify needs and solve problems
- Ensure the quality of all data flowing into and out of our systems
- Help build the best real estate data and analytics offerings on the market
What you have:
- 4+ years experience in a data analysis role
- Advanced level SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of Python
- Exposure to large datasets
- Involvement with production data ingestion and management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and proactive personality
Special consideration given for:
- Real estate markets
- Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top