Product Marketing Manager
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Product Marketing Manager to help drive the go-to-market strategy for our industry-leading enterprise suite of products.
What you'll do:
- Lead initiatives to find product-market-fit for existing and future products
- Develop go-to-market strategy for a portion of our enterprise products to maximize the success of our sales team
- Partner with product managers to help build outstanding products
- Create sales enablement tools, including training, battle cards, playbooks and value messaging guides
- Define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions for relevant market segments
- Research competitive products and create competitive analysis materials to enable sales
What you have:
- 5+ years of progressive career building in a SaaS product marketing role at a fast growing technology company
- Success driving enterprise-focused product marketing and strategy
- Demonstrable background in developing sales enablement tools
- Training in a product marketing framework like “Pragmatic Marketing”
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
Special consideration given for:
- Graduate degree
- Passion for real estate, or prior experience in industry
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top