Principal Product Manager - API and Data Platform
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Principal Product Manager to help us scale our industry-leading data and analytics platform services for internal and external customers.
What you'll do:
- Help define the strategy and roadmap for our data and analytics suite
- Develop a deep understanding of our client use cases and workflows
- Improve activation and onboarding flow for new enterprise clients
- Develop new API and bulk data delivery specs
- Lead launch plans for new platform services
- Collaborate with our data engineering team to prioritize business needs
What you have:
- 6+ years of enterprise data or software product management experience
- Client-centric focus
- Love for analytics and data
- Collaborative, pragmatic and polished demeanor
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Technical background (e.g. degree in computer science or engineering)
Special consideration given for:
- Passion for real estate, or prior experience in industry
- B2B product experience with financial services oriented clients
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top