Principal Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
We're seeking a passionate Principal Product Manager to accelerate our ComeHome platform real estate agent experience. ComeHome is a digital home search experience that helps homeowners and homebuyers connect with lenders and agents through the full home journey. In this role you will grow our platform features and experiences that help consumers find the right professionals to help them on their home journey - such as real estate agents or mortgage brokers.
What you'll do:
- Passionately own and guide the product strategy to serve the needs of homeowners and homebuyers looking for the right agents
- Innovate with 3rd party partners and service providers in the industry to connect users to the right professionals, in the right way, at the right time
- Optimize the ComeHome platform experience to drive conversion and revenue opportunities into these services
- Partner with design and engineering to deliver products on time and on spec
- Analyze data to optimize performance and revenue opportunity
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful consumer products
- Experience working on consumer products that are best-in-class at engaging users
- Strong analytical skills powering a strategic mindset
- History working with API based systems and technical integrations
- An agile and continuous delivery mindset
- A passion for building great products that inspire
Bonus points for:
- Financial services product development expertise
- Passion for real estate data and analytics
- Keen eye for elegant and delightful consumer experiences
- Growth product management experience
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. HouseCanary is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Our offices currently work mostly remote due to Covid-19. We've always offered flexible scheduling but we will be transitioning to a hybrid remote approach (2-3 days in the office) in the Fall of 2021. Come join us!
Back to top