Marketing Data Insights Manager
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Marketing Data Insights Manager to help set KPIs and measure the success of company efforts across all marketing channels.
What you'll do:
- Leverage company data to run reports and track the success of our marketing campaigns
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness of these campaigns
- Develop Tableau dashboards to measure all aspects of the business
- Partner with Chief Marketing Officer to develop marketing budgets and strategy
What you have:
- 3+ years in a management consulting, investment banking, or FP&A role at a fast growing technology company
- Mastery of spreadsheet programs (i.e., Excel, Sheets)
- Experience in creating robust reports using Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
Special consideration given for:
- Graduate degree
- Passion for real estate, or prior experience in industry
- Familiarity with SQL, Python or other programming languages
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top