Head of Talent
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate head of talent to fuel HouseCanary's growth with an abundance of amazing people.
What you'll do:
- Manage recruiting efforts across the company
- Create and implement sourcing strategy to engage passive candidates
- Work closely with all internal groups to understand hiring needs
- Identify new ways to build awareness of HouseCanary in hiring markets
- Ensure data integrity with our ATS and other HR systems
- Attend and help facilitate networking events
- Own end-to-end candidate experience
What you have:
- 8+ years of recruiting expertise in a high growth environment
- Combination of in-house and agency experience
- Flexibility in dealing with shifting priorities
- Exposure to recruiting technical/non-technical roles simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple projects to support rapid growth
- Positive and proactive approach to working with others
Bonus points for:
- Previous startup experience
- Exposure to modern HR systems (Namely, Lever/Greenhouse, etc)
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top