Data Analyst, Product
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Product Analyst to help us build, operate and improve our industry-leading valuation products by surfacing actionable insights to drive decision making.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert on all product analytics and provide insightful tracking and business reporting to the company
- Apply expertise in quantitative and business analysis to reach actionable insights and drive decision making
- Partner closely with our Product, Sales/Customer Success and Finance teams to influence planning and prioritization
- Document, maintain, and extend analytics for our products and platforms
- Work with the team to manage the end-to-end product analytics process. Jump in when needed!
- Build pipelines and datasets, synthesize results, craft automated dashboards/bots, and communicate an informed recommendation
What you have:
- 3+ years in a data analytics or data science role
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL
- Working knowledge of Python
- Mastery in presenting data in Excel and other visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.)
Special consideration given for:
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zuora and other such external systems
- Production data management
- Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top