At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Data Analyst to help continue building the most powerful dataset in real estate.
What you'll do:
- Apply expertise in quantitative and business analysis to reach actionable insights and drive decision making
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales, and data science teams to identify needs and solve problems
- Ensure the quality of all data flowing into and out of our systems
- Help build the best real estate data and analytics offerings on the market
What you have:
- 2+ years experience in a data analysis role
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL
- Working knowledge of Python
- Exposure to large datasets
- Enthusiasm for data problems of all sorts
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and proactive personality
- Ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities
Special consideration given for:
- Real estate markets
- Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Production data management
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top