Client Success Manager
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We are seeking a passionate Client Success Manager to help lead client onboarding, customer retention, and account expansion.
What you'll do:
- Drive increased cross-sell, upsell, and renewal revenue, along with strong NPS scores, and customer referenceability
- Collaborate with other members of the client success team
- Partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to solve client business challenges
- Own a book of customer accounts (new and existing) to oversee platform training and adoption, along with development of best practices
- Develop and execute customer success and account plans, track and report on key metrics for customer adoption and success
- Become a subject matter expert on HC product offerings and services
- Communicate product, service and industry updates to clients
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS client/customer success, strategy consulting, or consultative sales
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and a passion for solving complex business problems
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to partnerships
- Familiarity with our existing tools (SalesForce, Excel, JIRA, Slack, PowerPoint, Tableau), and an interest in learning other internal tools as they’re developed
- Ability to travel to client engagements
Special consideration given for:
- Securities sales and trading experience
- Knowledge of the real estate market, mortgage lending, capital markets, and GSEs
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top