Technical Account Manager
Hotschedules: Technical Account Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
We Are: Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Service – We strive to delight our customers by anticipating their needs with simple, intuitive tools. We are serial entrepreneurs with a deep desire to do the right thing for our customers.
Creativity – We believe to make real change; we must be the catalyst and bring unbridled enthusiasm for innovation and continuous improvement.
Family – We seek and reward intelligent team members who exude honesty, integrity and accountability. We believe diversity and transparency in thought, practice and culture is an asset, not a risk.
Fun – We move fast, have fun and love what we do all while honouring work-life balance. We are intelligent risk-takers, never allowing blind enthusiasm to overtake reason.
Humility – We are responsible to our customers, our team members and our investors equally, requiring professional courage and humility.
Reporting to: Regional Director - APMEA Responsibility as a Senior Technical Consultant We are looking for a Senior technical consultant who wants to grow and develop in strong customer facing team working with our enterprise and SaaS systems. You will be working in the Enterprise Services team and be responsible for requirement gathering, system configuration, technical design, system imports and integrations with third party solutions.
● Discover and analyze functional/technical components of next generation updates including scope, requirements, security, development, testing and implementation in conjunction with the Customer team
● Serve as the primary Customer interface for all technical topics
● Provide regular communication of technical progress, status and issues to internal and external Project team
● Deliver scope based on timeline in Project plans and requirements
● Identify Change Requests to PM/EPM of original project requirements
● Identify/communicate project risks and plan remediation steps with PM
● Deliver Customer technical training and maintain software documentation (functional).
● Work with external Customer partners to deliver Projects related to integration deliverables.
● Serve as primary technical liaison between Customer and the Company development and support staff. Desired Skills and Experience:
● 4-6 years professional experience (BA experience preferred)
● 3-4 years of SQL experience required
● Understanding of project management processes (deadlines, risks, issues)
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Integration experience desirable (POS, ERP, HR, Payroll)
● POS experience desirable ● Sydney based candidates with Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship ● Tertiary qualification at a degree level in Information Technology
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top