Sr. Software Engineer
You will be working in an Agile Scrum environment with the support of an assigned SCRUM Master, dedicated product management and a team of quality engineers to develop new applications, enhancements, and provide maintenance on the existing product. We are building/enhancing commercial grade SaaS web applications that will service an industry leader in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) space.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds working software by participating in design and architecture discussions, and proposing and discussing solutions to systems and product changes that are directly related to the area of focus.
- Write clean, simple, efficient, modular, maintainable, and well-documented code that meets the requirements and the design of the solution.
- Write Unit and Automation Tests
- Mentor peers
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection
- Proactively find and fix software bugs. Offer your feedback on ways to improve product(s) features, workflow, design, security and coding patterns
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of C# and ASP.NET development experience
- 3+ years of SQL
- Experience with AngularJS and Typescript
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- BS in Computer Science or 5+ years relevant work experience
- Must have the right to work in the US without visa sponsorship
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- QL Server Analysis Services
- Experience with QA Automation
- Test Driven Development
- Previous experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Previous experience in a high-volume Production Support environment
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Must be in Atlanta or willing to relocate yourself
- Must be available during non-business hours, as needed
- Strong business, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top