Sr. Billing Specialist
Join the HotSchedules team as our….Sr. Billing Specialist:
This role will report to the Billing Supervisor and will be part of our corporate accounting team. The Sr. Billing Specialist is dedicated to ensuring our client invoicing, billing and collections processes are timely and accurate. You will perform all billing and invoicing functions, analyze contract terms, maintain customer accounts while automating and improving the Quote to Cash process.
You will be responsible for:
- Supports the Q2C billing and invoicing process for one of our SaaS products
- Monitors SFDC Billing Support Request Queue and personally resolves and/or collaborates on issues with other Billing and Collection Team members
- Enters and audits billing and customer data within CMS and ERP systems
- Cash applications, post cash experience, and preparation of bank deposits
- Creating spreadsheets, Excel-use of excel V-lookups and pivot tables and Google platform (sheets, drive, docs, etc.)
- Investigate variances and assist with implementing system controls and/or operational processes in response.
- Analyze current processes to perform a gap analysis and identify opportunities to streamline processes with automated solutions.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences:
- 5+ years commercial Billing/Collections experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google tools including V-lookups, and pivot tables
- High-Volume billing experience for high-tech, software, SaaS, fintech, restaurant or hospitality industries
- 5 years experience analyzing contracts and auditing invoicing/payment terms
- Good written and verbal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with cloud-based ERP, Invoicing and CRM systems; SAP, Dynamics, Zuora, Netsuite, and SalesForce preferred
- Team player and flexible with growing environment
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Hospitality – We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
Community – We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
Fun – This isn’t just a job, it’s a calling, and we love it!
Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top