Senior UX/UI Designer
An extremely well-funded start-up focused on taking a giant bite out of the high growth, high turnover, low satisfaction food service industry. We’re in this to improve livelihoods. Specifically, the livelihoods of deserving service industry professionals through vast and ever-expanding access to careers, content and connections. Led by a team of consumer technology veterans, this isn’t the first time we’ve built a rich, customer friendly experience.
While our scrappy crew continues to rapidly grow, we never lose sight of one of our core beliefs - food and drink are one of the world’s few universal joys. And we’re hell bent on servicing the good people behind it.
Who are we looking for?
A Senior UX/UI Designer. One that not only can solve problems, but has a passion for it. Designing is in your DNA, and you’ve been doing it for some time now. You can tackle product initiatives and drive an experience that will leave a user slack-jawed. You’ll be able to partner with our team to define human needs before processing them into user flows, mockups, prototypes, and fully produced UI’s. You believe in the power of feedback, and you’ll never 86 an opportunity to get your hands dirty. Still you? Amazing. We look forward to checking you out.
This role is a full-time and salaried position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits plus company equity and more. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Own all aspects of the experience
- Work as a partner on a product team
- Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate concepts while maintaining a consistent style
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Compile research and create user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Create prototypes and test often
- 3-5+ years of experience in product design
- Solid design background and obsession for detail
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run a project without close supervision
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to articulate your design decisions clearly.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
Bonus - Experience in food service
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top