Senior Project Manager (Contract)
We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead the sales and marketing efforts for a cross-functional launch team. You will be working in the PMO of the HotSchedules Product department and be responsible for general PM requirements (time, cost, scope, risk & issue management). Strong communication and stakeholder management skills required, with the ability to truly get things done. Ability to communicate and manage executive stakeholders and manage escalations as needed.
The project is the development and launch of HotSchedules next generation of applications designed to help restaurant managers and by extension owners and employees the most effective, efficient and productive as possible. The scope is the entire restaurant back office, thus workflow, inventory, vendor, asset, cash, and labor management combined with seamless application integration experience and unique insights derived from our uniquely massive customer database. The role is to specifically own project management of all tasks and owners for the customers facing launch of these next gen applications.
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects within the overall launch program
- Own planning, coordination, risk mitigation, organization and tracking of project tasks & activities
- Coordinate launch-to-market activities with sales enablement, product & marketing teams
- Provides input/ guidance to requirements gathering process; manage team to identify solutions to meet agreed requirement/objective
- Manage vendor engagement and ensure scope & budget are delivered in line with SOW
- Manage stakeholder communications and provide regular program status updates as part of standard PMO process
- Build and sustain consultative relationships with senior C-level executives across functional areas within a business.
- Coordinate beta & customer reference programs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years professional experience in a project management position
- Experience in Sales/Marketing and/or Restaurants Operations desirable
- Ability to communicate understanding of project management processes
- Proficient in project management software (ex: MS Project, Smartsheets, Clarizen, Asana)
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills to ensure all established deadlines are achieved.
- Integration experience desirable (POS, ERP, HR, Payroll)
- PM certification desirable (PMBOK, PRINCE2 or other)
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top