Senior Product Manager, B2C
Senior Product Manager
Are you a proven Product Leader passionate about creating amazing customer experiences that will revolutionize the restaurant industry? Love to solve end-user problems while creating new businesses? Join us and lead the strategy of bringing HotSchedules into the B2C space!
About the Role
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with the product engineering and the creative design team for a suite of HotSchedules products. This role requires you to set the overall product vision, execute product strategy, and build/evangelize our product culture and mentor and grow a first-in-class product and design team.
- Lead the strategy, vision and prioritization of product features that elevate HotSchedules’ business to end user applications to the next level.
- Understand product experience funnel optimization and KPI optimization strategies.
- Gather requirements both internally and across the restaurant and HotSchedules community
- Manage a cross functional team that will be responsible for writing product requirements, use cases, specifications, wireframes and UI mocks
- Work closely with development and QA teams in multiple geographic locations in a collaborative and iterative process to launch projects on a timely basis
- Plan and manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support post roll-out
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years product management experience with web based projects and team management in SaaS and software companies
- Ability to lead with an enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating approach, who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating a fast growing team
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a high-tech company with B2C eCommerce enviroment
- Full product life cycle management experience, including user acceptance testing, launch and end of life processes.
- Demonstrated experience operating as the Product Owner within an agile environment.
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and C-level executives.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with multi-variate testing, KPI driven business decision making and leveraging data as a product
- Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple product cycles
- Must be entrepreneurial and have excellent communication skills up and down the organization
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the latest technical standards and best practices in site usability and iterative product development
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA and plus
- Understanding of the restaurant or services industry a plus
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
*Note that this role is based in Austin, TX and only local candidates will be considered.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top