Senior Email (CRM) Marketing Manager/Director
Seasoned is a recently launched, extremely well funded start-up that is focused on disrupting the high growth, high turnover food service industry. Our goal is to continually improve the lives and livelihoods of the service industry professionals we serve with unmatched access to careers, content and connections. The team is led by an experienced set of consumer technology veterans from LinkedIn, Lynda, Art.com and Home Away who have experience building rich, customer friendly experiences.
We’re a small, scrappy team that’s extremely focused and growing fast. We believe food and drink are one of the world's few universal joys and commit every day to improving the lives and livelihoods of those behind it.
No other company seeks to create a place as diverse and dynamic as the industry we serve. With offices in Austin, TX and San Francisco, CA, we’re looking for people excited about being at the heart of how 10% of the American Workforce thrives.
Job Description + Responsibilities: Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we are looking to hire a Senior Email Marketing Manager/Director who can both think strategically and execute email marketing campaigns to drive engagement and adoption of features across our member base.
- Define the strategy for all our member communications
- Collaborate with other team members and our agency partners to design, build, execute and analyze the success of email campaigns
- Operate with a “test and learn” mindset. Identify opportunities on an ongoing basis/weekly cadence to improve and learn
- Track monthly performance, communicate insights to management and cross function teams
- Operate with a test and learn methodology
- Define the end to end processes to ensure flawless execution
- 5+ years of experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Ability to think strategically, but also roll up sleeves and execute flawlessly
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate test
- Proven track record of results in a fast-paced, high growth, limited resource environment
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and email design best practices
- Proficiency with email tools (Exact Target, Responsys, etc.)
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top