Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Service – We strive to delight our customers by anticipating their needs with simple, intuitive tools. We are serial entrepreneurs with a deep desire to do the right thing for our customers.
Creativity – We believe to make real change; we must be the catalyst and bring unbridled enthusiasm for innovation and continuous improvement.
Family – We seek and reward intelligent team members who exude honesty, integrity and accountability. We believe diversity and transparency in thought, practice and culture is an asset, not a risk.
Fun – We move fast, have fun and love what we do all while honoring work-life balance. We are intelligent risk-takers, never allowing blind enthusiasm to overtake reason.
Humility – We are responsible to our customers, our team members and our investors equally, requiring professional courage and humility.
An energetic self-starter, passionate about professional integrity and excellence, with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm. You have exceptional communication, organizational, project management and time management skills. Obsessive about detail, yes! You are the person we’re looking for!
Responsibility as the Business Applications Administrator
Reporting to the VP of Business Applications & IT, the Business Applications Administrator will serve as an integral part of the HotSchedules Operations team, administering critical enterprise applications and working with stakeholders to build enhancements in the systems and integrations between them.
Desired Skills and Experience:
A critical member of HotSchedules’ Operations team, the Business Applications Administrator works with our team of business analysts and program managers to support and extend HotSchedules’ company-wide Development and ERP systems. You’ll work with our,Engineering, Finance, Customer Care and other teams to support day-to-day operations, new business needs and streamlining processes.
- Provision and maintain proper user access across functional areas in JIRA and NetSuite.
- Work with system stakeholders to make customizations to enhance existing business processes
- Assist with end user requests for new reports and dashboards
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of system functionality, customizations and integration points
- Act as a subject matter expert to existing functionality and co-author solutions to user requests that fall outside of current processes
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Exhibit well-developed approach to problem solving and decision planning
- Only Austin, TX based candidates will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- At least three years of experience in web-based software development and software deployment processes
- At least one year of experience as a dedicated administrator of either JIRA or NetSuite. Experience with JIRA Service desk is a plus.
- Experience developing with and administering integrations between applications, either directly through APIs or via packaged tools such as Jitterbit or Dell Boomi.
- Strong experience managing business needs and requirements to deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience documenting technical and business procedures.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
- Practical understanding of Cloud related technologies and Agile development
- Advanced experience in MS Office or Google Applications
Not required, but nice to have:
- SaaS industry experience
An industry leader across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and service-driven people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Hospitality – We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
Community – We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
Fun – This isn’t just a job, it’s a calling, and we love it!
Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top