Launch your career at a fast-paced, innovative company with tons of opportunity. HotSchedules is looking for a fun, dependable, and meticulous individual to join our Implementation Technician team. Whether you are a recent college graduate with no experience or a seasoned restaurant team member who wants to get their nights and weekends back, we want to meet you!
The Implementation Technician is responsible for the overall execution of integrating our client's POS systems with HotSchedules modules. This individual is responsible for ensuring that HotSchedules solutions are fully integrated as well as entering customer details in our support interface all the while providing superior customer service. Associates in this role are eligible to be considered for Implementation Specialist after 1 year.
Specific duties include:
- Working directly with client's and various IT/POS vendors via phone and email during installation
- Working with remote connection software to manage installation activities defined by customer, project term, and scope
- Ensuring site is 100% fully functional and properly syncing data for integrated customers
- Documenting new installation processes for new customer integrations
- Interfacing with the software, hardware, and customer support teams of external providers
- Documenting installation steps for follow-up when necessary
- Testing, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting software
- Analyzing and resolving technical problems and issues associated with new installation of products or services
- Be familiar with and capable of supporting and troubleshooting the common POS systems we support such as MICROS, Aloha, and POSi
- Understand the basic fundamentals of networking technologies and be able to troubleshoot common small business challenges related to such
- Working with internal organizations to resolve issues
- Knowledge of PC/Windows/Internet related technologies; knowledge and experience working with Word, Excel, Microsoft Self-Installer, and Google Apps. Technicians must demonstrate an ability to learn new and customized software/web-based applications
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet required deadlines and manage multiple new account installations
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic industry and work in a fast-paced office
- Fundamental technical knowledge of hardware and software
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Experience in a Customer Service environment
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality- We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy- We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation- We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community- We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun- This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability- We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top