Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer, the Corporate Paralegal will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and coordination of records related to the company’s domestic and international subsidiaries and commercial contracting activities. This role will also assist attorneys and other colleagues with projects on an as needed basis.
- Creating and maintaining centralized repository for corporate records for all corporate entities and their various documents (hard copy and digital files)
- Drafting a wide range of corporate secretarial documents including resolutions, written consents, minutes and correspondence under the direction of the Chief Legal Officer
- Coordinating signatures and filing of a wide range of global corporate secretarial documents
- Assisting with form contracts (NDAs, commercial… ) and assist with contract workflow.
- Power user of Solium software (software that tracks and records corporate equity grants)
- Assisting in the formation and dissolution of legal entities, including working with outside counsel in the US and abroad
- Responding to requests from internal and external sources as necessary
- Assisting CLO and legal team as needed in day-to- day activities, including general administrative support, as required by business and legal needs
- Performing a variety of paralegal and legal department administrative duties
- Other duties and projects, as required by business and legal needs
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic background required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a paralegal in a top law firm and/or large company setting (both preferred).
- At least 2 year of corporate paralegal experience required
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; comfort in a Google environment as well (Docs, Sheets, Gmail).
- Broad understanding of document management software (we don’t have this in place yet, but may in the future)
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and be flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with minimal supervision and rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience with drafting board resolutions, secretary certificates and other legal documents strongly preferred
- Knowledge of legal terminology
- Broad background with exposure to a variety of issues, as the person in this role will deal with a wide array of matters
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top