Business Development Representative
As HotSchedules’ Business Development Representative (BDE) for the Red Book Solutions product line, you will be responsible for building sales within the 1-25 unit space and driving major franchisee expansion in collaboration with the sales and customer success teams. Team members will work in both a geographic territory and have assigned accounts.
BDEs will meet daily and weekly activity levels for territory development, utilizing predesignated prospect lists as well as contacts developed independently. Team members will assist with other projects as appropriate. Occasional overtime may be required but must be pre-authorized by the manager.
- Serve as the first point of contact on all inbound sales calls
- Develop scripts for outbound calling campaigns
- Successfully present the company value proposition
- Perform high level discovery calls to understand client needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and customers within territory or assigned accounts
- Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to close using phone, email, networking and online demonstrations as necessary
- Manage a large number of short- and long-term opportunities simultaneously
- Collaborate with Solution Center( Subject Matter Experts) and Customer Success Managers to create and deliver customized products.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Provide excellent service and support to prospects and customers
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends, business process and key performance indicators
- Qualify and pass leads for 25+ unit opportunities, Value Added Services or SaaS products to appropriate team.
The Business Development commission schedule includes full commission for business secured within the assigned territory and commission splits with the National Sales Executives for designated franchise expansion campaign sales.
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
- Service – We come from the service industry, and like you, we know that great service is the only thing that keeps customers coming back.
- Creativity – Not sure how to get that project done? We don’t let “the way we’ve always done it” get our way. We value out of the box thinkers who have fresh ways to address challenges!
- Family – When you’re here, you’re family. When it’s time to go home, we respect your work-life balance so you can be with your real family.
- Fun – In between (and even during) all the hard work, we like to have a lot of fun! From inter-office video contests, to fitness challenges, happy hours and Friday lunches, we keep it awesome.
- Humility – Humility starts at the top and flows throughout. It’s about responsibility, acknowledging mistakes and never forgetting our humble beginnings.
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top