Business Development Executive - Regional
Regional Business Development Executive Job Description
Are you a hunter sales rep? Do you have a passion for technology? Do you love eating out and being social? If so, you may be a fit for HotSchedules Sales Executive role. You will have the opportunity to sell our technology platform to some of the hottest restaurants, bars, and entertainment establishments in your assigned territory. Using the phone, email and networking technology you will deliver our message and solutions to top restaurants who have somewhere between 6 - 75 locations. An ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions and some knowledge of restaurant operations. If you have a history of achieving quota, can handle a challenge and want to help us build a winning team please apply and let's talk!
On any given day, you will be doing one or all of the following:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and email and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales opportunity
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain and product knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Draft and deliver sales proposals
- Maintain detailed notes in Salesforce on prospect and customer interactions
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to improve sales tools
What skills and experience do we expect from you?
- Ability to manage a large number of opportunities simultaneously
- Have a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Be able to work hard and have fun
- Excel at being part of a team
- Be self-starting, highly-organized and motivated to succeed
- Experience selling software is a must
- 4-year college degree
- 2-3 years of relevant software sales experience
- Experience working in restaurants is a huge advantage
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top