HotSchedules is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team. The candidates will serve as the direct sales point of contact to existing customers & industry brands with 6-150 locations within an assigned territory. This position will also focus on developing and selling existing & new opportunities to accounts within their segment. The position will work closely with key stakeholders within organizations to sell new brand based customers passed to the AE team from our Business Dev team and drive sales cycles to close new sales solution opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Account Executive:
- Aggressively prospect into assigned existing brands locations with a consultative sales approach
- Have defined account plan and penetration goals by quarter for each customer
- Develop brand references that you leverage in selling
- Be detailed oriented, our ability to track the account penetration rates will be a key KPI for this position
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from qualifying interest to closing the deal.
- Provide excellent service and support to your prospects and customers.
- Maintain a weekly sales forecast and achieve (or surpass) your quarterly quota.
- Ability to position Return on Investment (ROI) and reinforce value through a sales cycle
- Be a self-starter that is wildly curious.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Software Sales experience desired
- Strong professional sales expertise to include the sales process and sales techniques
- A proven track record of achieving/exceed monthly and quarterly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Proven ability to communicate technical info to a non-technical audience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver on business commitments
- 4-year college degree
- Restaurant operations experience or experience selling into restaurants preferred.
Performance for an Account Executive will be measured by:
- Achieving or surpassing quarterly and annual quota
- Product knowledge and the ability to calculate and present ROI to prospects
- Maintaining healthy activity schedules, including call volumes, net new product pipeline, sales forecasting, and quota pacing.
- Demonstrating a passion for customers and a commitment to service
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top