HotSchedules is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team. The candidates will serve as the direct sales point of contact to existing customers & industry brands with 6-150 locations within an assigned territory. This position will also focus on developing and selling existing & new opportunities to accounts within their segment. The position will work closely with key stakeholders within organizations to sell new brand based customers passed to the AE team from our Business Dev team and drive sales cycles to close new sales solution opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Account Executive:
- Aggressively prospect into assigned existing brands locations with a consultative sales approach
- Have defined account plan and penetration goals by quarter for each customer
- Develop brand references that you leverage in selling
- Be detailed oriented, our ability to track the account penetration rates will be a key KPI for this position
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from qualifying interest to closing the deal.
- Provide excellent service and support to your prospects and customers.
- Maintain a weekly sales forecast and achieve (or surpass) your quarterly quota.
- Ability to position Return on Investment (ROI) and reinforce value through a sales cycle
- Be a self-starter that is wildly curious.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Software Sales experience desired
- Strong professional sales expertise to include the sales process and sales techniques
- A proven track record of achieving/exceed monthly and quarterly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Proven ability to communicate technical info to a non-technical audience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver on business commitments
- 4-year college degree
- Restaurant operations experience or experience selling into restaurants preferred.
Performance for an Account Executive will be measured by:
- Achieving or surpassing quarterly and annual quota
- Product knowledge and the ability to calculate and present ROI to prospects
- Maintaining healthy activity schedules, including call volumes, net new product pipeline, sales forecasting, and quota pacing.
- Demonstrating a passion for customers and a commitment to service
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of Hotschedules's Employees
VP of Marketing
MaryKay is in charge of all of HotSchedules' marketing initiatives—making sure that the company is positioned for success and continuously attracting and retaining clientele.
Back to top