Strategic Partnerships Intern
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premiere and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for a Strategic Partnerships Intern to help do just that. You'll have the opportunity to be involved in strategy and provide recommendations based on the data that you analyze.
Do you want to impact the business from day one and be able to influence the performance of the market and HotelTonight? Join our dynamic and fun team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support 3rd party inventory relationships
- Use superior analytical skills to analyze production reports and data trends
- Work closely with our broader Strategic Partnerships team to support partner needs and drive recommendations for growing accounts
- Become an expert on mobile distribution within the hospitality industry and learn how major hotel chains incorporate HotelTonight into their strategies
- Shadow account managers and learn best practices surrounding our supplier relations
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a leading university
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must be fully fluent in English
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be a EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Paris
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up funded by top investors
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels
- Great office location in London, Berlin or Paris
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice
Back to top