HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow, and next week. In this role, you will own one of the most important marketing channels at HotelTonight, helping millions of people discover amazing hotel deals and embark on new adventures. Competing against industry giants, you’ll need to be innovative, analytical and scrappy. As a master of user acquisition, you will have a direct impact on growing HotelTonight’s top and bottom line.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive new booker growth from search engine marketing channels and increase ROI while increasing month-over-month spend
- Identify and mine new keywords at scale (50K+ keywords) to expand current campaigns and apply user-centric strategies to customer search behavior and travel trends
- Work with cross-functional teams (Local Ops, Finance, Analytics, Product) and external vendors to maximize program efficiency and capture key events
- Design, test and iterate ad copy and deploy A/B tests to validate results
- Find new areas of opportunity in our SEM accounts
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 1-3 years dedicated management of Paid Search marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in managing a complex account of tens of thousands of keywords and employing manual CPC bidding
- Stellar analytical skills. Knowledge of advanced SEM campaign setup/KPIs (Quality score, Match Types, Enhanced Campaigns) and an understanding of the nuances of measuring mobile marketing (LTV, Cohorts, Device Targeting, Deep Linking)
- Agile, all-hands-on-deck attitude and ability to work on other areas of online marketing (Display, Social, User Acquisition) a plus. SEO experience a big plus.
- A passion for all things travel!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Great SF office location at Market & 5th St. (If you live out of the area, move here!)
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff — quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals daily, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Back to top