WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive bookings growth from search engine marketing channels (Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Organize massive data sets to tune SEM campaigns and maximize bid efficiency to automate keyword level bidding and analysis
- Improve the personalization of hotel search algorithms, optimizing and implementing new keywords at scale (100K+ keywords)
- Work with cross-functional teams (Local Ops, Finance, Analytics, Product) and external vendors to capture key eventsDesign, test and iterate ad copy and deploy A/B tests to validate results
- Find new areas of opportunity in our SEM accounts.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 0-2+ years dedicated management of Paid Search marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years dedicated management of Paid Search marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in SQL and/or Python
- Stellar analytical skills, including an understanding of the nuances of measuring mobile marketing (LTV, Cohorts, Device Targeting, Deep Linking)
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Great SF office location at Market & 5th St. (If you live out of the area, move here!)
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff — quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals daily, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Regional Manager, Florida, Mexico, & Caribbean
Working as part of the Supply staff, Deyola leads a regional team in finding and acquiring top-notch hotels for HotelTonight users in the Florida, Mexico, and Caribbean regions.
Back to top