Product Manager, Connectivity
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Become an expert in the HotelTonight story, our mission, our values, and our products.
- Build strong relationships with the development, design, and product teams you’ll partner with in both our Berlin office and San Francisco headquarters.
- Understand the key drivers for our business, why our partners love us, and how the connectivity and global supply channels work.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Have ownership over a significant portion of the connectivity roadmap. You will know where our connectivity resources are strong and where they can be improved. You will have developed deep empathy with our hotel partners to know how their needs are not being met and how they aspire to work with us.
- Lead and launch a major product. You will champion a technical concept from inception through concept validation, define what success looks like and how you will measure it, work with design and development to create clear feature definition, and communicate this company-wide.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Become the expert at HotelTonight in your area of focus. Leadership will look to you to understand the best technical opportunities for adding value to our connectivity integrations, which will support meeting our financial goals.
- You will develop and champion a product roadmap that will create a strong vision for how we can achieve our company vision through incremental wins and big bets.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS COOL:
- Global reach: Adding partners through connectivity is crucial to new and existing market expansion. Your work will have a huge impact on growth in revenue and marketshare.
- Technical leader: You’ll be our internal technology expert that powers our product inventory.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- An ownership mindset: You accept responsibility for the success of the product and are comfortable making difficult choices when faced with uncertainty.
- Strong technical skills: You’ll have the knowledge to jump in and problem-solve in partnership with our engineers. As you lead projects across the development teams, you will have a deep understanding of each component and show a strong ability to communicate their responsibilities.
- Grit and scrappiness: You find ways to drive the product forward no matter the resources you have. You are not discouraged by failure because you are stubborn on the vision, but flexible on the execution. Managing multiple projects at one time is your strong suit.
- Data-Driven: You have exceptionally strong quantitative skills, but also know when to rely on qualitative data and your product-sense to make decisions.
- 3+ years of successfully managing, updating, and launching backend integration systems. Hotel connectivity channel experience a big plus.
- Willingness to travel to San Francisco headquarters once per quarter as well as occasional trips to the U.S. and Europe to meet with connectivity partners and to attend key industry events.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- The partnership of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Camaraderie of an amazing team that is working tirelessly to build the world's favorite hotel app, supported by top-tier investors
- Fun stuff: Quarterly travel stipend, weekly catered lunches, subsidized fitness membership, a wireless stipend, unlimited coffee and snacks, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
VP of People
Jeff is responsible for creating a great experience for the HotelTonight Team that enables everyone at the company to do their very best work.
Back to top