Offline Marketing Manager
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We’re growing quickly and looking for an Offline Marketing Manager to drive the day-to-day strategy and execution of offline media (TV, radio, out-of-home, print, etc)., reporting, analysis and optimization.
Reporting to the Director of User Acquisition, this is an amazing opportunity for quantitative individuals who want to be part of building the next big brand in travel. The optimal candidate has experience in offline media, analysis and integrated marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the strategy and execution of offline marketing channels, including but not limited to TV, radio, out of home and print
- Partner closely with Acquisition, CRM, Creative and PR on integrated marketing
- Manage creative development requirements, execution, trafficking and optimization of offline marketing collateral
- Analyze and interpret data to refine offline channel performance and optimize all media buys to achieve goals
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 3-5+ years of dedicated offline marketing experience, working with TV, radio, print and other offline channels
- Experience with lift analysis to accurately measure performance given multiple online and offline marketing campaigns will be running simultaneously
- Critical thinking skills and a creative mind to successfully orchestrate HotelTonight’s first large-scale brand campaigns
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- A beautiful workspace at Market & 5th St
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans and stock options
- Sweet perks — quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the monthly opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Back to top