Market Manager, Iberia
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels
- Assist your Country Manager in forging and managing great relationships with hotels in your market, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers for our users
- Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for your market
- Be the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics
- Work to get more inventory, more partners using the product, and sell incremental hotel rooms for our partners
- Partner with product managers, engineers, customer experience, and the greater Local Ops team to create a healthy marketplace
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Upper class degree from a leading university (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Business and Management preferred) and a desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must have native language skills in Spanish and English
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a fast growing startup/internet company
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills; detail-oriented but moves fast.
- Passion, hunger and enthusiasm for the role and what we’re building is a must
- A desire to win!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- An opportunity to join a real start-up community – No rules, no bureaucracy, empowerment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up funded by top investors
- Camaraderie and unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow with a great team working towards build the next great travel company for the mobile era
- Great office location by Farringdon
- Competitive monthly salary
- Have the opportunity to do an office exchange in our office in Berlin & Paris
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels, and spontaneous trips
- Hit the gong!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Stephanie build products for the company's hotel partners and helps make sure HotelTonight always has an amazing inventory.
Back to top