Market Manager, Iberia
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We're looking for a Market Manager to manage relationships with our hotel partners and drive the strategy for the geographic market they own. This a great opportunity to run your own market and be accountable for its success. You will have the freedom to design, execute, and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market. You'll be the expert - what you're able to accomplish in your market will directly contribute to the aggressive and ambitious goals we are setting out to achieve as a company.
We are a vibrant team, and everyone has exposure to all areas of the company. You’ll be able to influence high-level strategic decisions and truly impact the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels
- Assist your Country Manager in forging and managing great relationships with hotels in your market, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers for our users
- Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for your market
- Be the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics
- Work to get more inventory, more partners using the product, and sell incremental hotel rooms for our partners
- Partner with product managers, engineers, customer experience, and the greater Local Ops team to create a healthy marketplace
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Upper class degree from a leading university (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Business and Management preferred) and a desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must have native language skills in Spanish and English
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a fast growing startup/internet company
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills; detail-oriented but moves fast
- Passion, hunger and enthusiasm for the role and what we’re building is a must
- A desire to win!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up funded by top investors
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment that values asking the right questions, building solutions, and respecting everyone we work with
- We aren’t afraid to take risks, and we encourage you let go of the fear of failure and give that crazy but brilliant idea a shot
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly travel stipend and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
- Great office location by Farringdon
- The opportunity to do an office exchange in our office in Berlin & Paris
Back to top