HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. This is a great opportunity to run your own market and be accountable for your own work. You will have the freedom to design, execute and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market. You are the expert. What we will achieve will depend on your work.
We are on a vibrant team and everyone has exposure to all areas of the business. You’ll be able to influence high-level strategic decisions.
Do you want to impact the business from day one and be able to influence the performance of the market and HT? Join our dynamic and fun team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source, build and manage the strongest possible relationships with the best hotels in your markets
- Identify out-of-the box ways to engage these partners and acquire inventory that differentiates HotelTonight from other travel companies
- Drive the strategic analysis for your markets and make recommendations on how to exceed your KPIs based on your findings
- Work with partners to adopt new product features in order to exceed feature adoption goals
- Be the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics within your market
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with the goal of strengthening our hotel marketplace
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a fast growing startup company and/or consulting or banking company
- You have a keen ability to immediately connect and build strong rapport with someone; you love picking up the phone to call someone or hopping on a plane to meet with someone in person
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills; you’re detail-oriented but move fast
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- You have an undergraduate degree from a top school
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Great SF office location at Market & 5th St. (If you live out of the area, move here!)
- Unlimited vacation, quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels, and spontaneous trips
- Competitive compensation and pre-IPO options at a thriving company funded by top investors
- Healthcare premiums covered for employees, FSA/HSA, 401(k), Commuter benefits
- Sweet perks - catered meals daily, all-you-can-consume coffee & snacks, access to our hotel-inspired full bar, kegerators with cold brews on tap, subsidized fitness membership, shiny MacBook & Thunderbolt display, our annual ping-pong tournament, and a gong that you’ll get to bang when you ship something amazing!
Please provide a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit for this position. Thanks!
Start date: ASAP
Back to top