HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
Based in our San Francisco office, you'll be working as part of our Local Ops team to partner with top rated hotels and rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across North America.
Our product is the world's first 100% mobile hotel booking app, and you'll be working with hotels within a particular region to make sure we are always bringing our users the best deals at the coolest hotels around.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several destinations within a particular region. This includes partnering and strategizing with and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to hotel partners
- Communicate and navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.) in order to develop and implement strategic tactics to ensure hotel success in your markets
- Own the performance and success of the hotels within your region to meet and exceed KPIs
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Undergraduate degree from a top school; 2015 grads highly preferred
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Prior client-facing experience is not required, but you demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- You demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for this role and what we're building (travel experience is a plus, but enthusiasm is better)
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Great SF office location at Market & 5th St. (If you live out of the area, move here!)
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff — quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals daily, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Back to top