WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Take ownership of features from start to end; shipping beautiful iOS products
- Review product requirements and help create technical specs for feature development
- Collaborate with our design team to bring creative ideas to the UI and craft a beautiful iOS experience
- Participate in code reviews of other engineering members’ code
- Collaborate with our partners to be among the first to roll out unique, iOS first features (Apple Pay, Apple Watch, etc.)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- You’ve shipped one or more products to the App Store (include links for review)
- Experience: solid understanding of the benefits and challenges of building in the iOS ecosystem
- Self-motivated: familiar with modern design patterns and best engineering practices for iOS (your primary language is Objective-C and you’ve coded in Swift)
- Problem-solver: able to evaluate technical approaches to problems and provide viable alternative solutions
- Design-oriented: empathetic to the end user experience and thoughtful about what we can do to make it better
- Communicator: clearly and effectively communicate with leadership and others of varying technical levels
- Team player: you’re in it for the team, not just yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Great SF office location at Market & 5th St. (If you live out of the area, come move here!)
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff — quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals daily, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!re in the world!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Working as part of the Supply staff, Deyola leads a regional team in finding and acquiring top-notch hotels for HotelTonight users in the Florida, Mexico, and Caribbean regions.
Back to top