HR and Recruiting Manager
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Be the go to expert in areas such as recruiting, HR policies, onboarding, and offboarding for our European offices.
- Support the team in identifying talented people to join the HotelTonight team as we grow our European business.
- Build strong partnerships with Hiring Managers in our Berlin, London, and Paris offices, and quickly become keyed into the intricacies of their business and the integral role each team plays in HotelTonight's success.
- Create strategic sourcing plans for each candidate search and build strong pipelines for managing core HR operations.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Identify areas where we need to make improvements and start to act on those ideas. These areas might include policies, benefit offerings, perks, and leave of absences.
- Operate as a business partner able to design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those that go beyond people and organizational solutions.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Provide thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Rollout core HR programs in our international offices including: performance reviews, compensation, development programs and engagement activities, partnering closely with program owners in San Francisco.
- Be the go-to expert for everything related to International recruiting, performance management, learning & development, total rewards, employee relations and benefits administration.
- Be a strategic partner to each business you support, sharing your expertise and providing thoughtful guidance throughout the sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Experience working for a European company
- German language proficiency is a plus
- An eye for great talent - both technical and non-technical. You are passionate about candidate experience, and are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every candidate, during every stage of the process
- You have a couple years of experience leading every step of the in-house recruiting process
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and employees at all levels to influence and drive organizational change
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. You’re a master at analyzing data, understanding trends and developing recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Proven ability to think creatively, participate fully and work collaboratively to develop and execute programs
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees making sure everyone is treated with respect
- Self motivated with the ability to proactively spot opportunities, come up with a plan and then roll up sleeves getting involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment that values asking the right questions, building solutions, and respecting everyone we work with
- We aren’t afraid to take risks, and we encourage you let go of the fear of failure and give that crazy but brilliant idea a shot
- We’ll help you create goals that drive you, take on projects that excite you, and learn things that will surprise you
- An EU Office Exchange Program
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Fun stuff — quarterly travel stipend, 25 days of vacation, Friday team lunch, a subsidized fitness membership, a wireless stipend, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Working as part of the Supply staff, Deyola leads a regional team in finding and acquiring top-notch hotels for HotelTonight users in the Florida, Mexico, and Caribbean regions.
Back to top