Executive Assistant to the CEO
HotelTonight has established itself as one of the most loved brands in travel, and the leader in last minute mobile hotel booking. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and executive Leadership Team and help drive initiatives across the organization.
This position requires impeccable follow-through, fastidious attention to detail, and a passion for making things happen. You’ll take ownership of complex projects, using your top-notch organizational and communication skills to help our Leadership Team achieve their goals. We’re looking for someone with interest in technology and travel, and who thrives in a fast-moving, never-boring startup environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Anticipate the needs of our CEO and always be one step ahead of administrative tasks such as meeting setup and preparation, expense management, scheduling, and travel needs, etc.
- Take an active role in facilitating weekly Leadership Team meetings, project managing cross-functional programs, initiatives, and discussions to ensure the team is on target and on time
- Handle conflicting deadlines, urgent projects, and a full plate like a pro, making even the busiest days look like a breeze
- Identify operational inefficiencies and gaps, constantly connecting the dots to help our Leadership Team collaborate, communicate, and get stuff done
- Flawlessly plan and manage weekly all-hands meetings, quarterly events, guest speakers, and random fun happenings as they come up
- Assist individual members of the Leadership Team with meeting scheduling, expense management, and ad hoc tasks that will keep their focus on driving the business forward
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Experience supporting a C-level (preferably a CEO) at a fast-paced startup
- Skillful execution of administrative responsibilities with impressive attention to detail, prioritization, and organization
- Proactive and resourceful work style, anticipating the needs of others and taking action
- Flexibility and an eager attitude in response to changing priorities and needs
- Demonstrated willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Keen ability to cultivate relationships and communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Willingness, self-sufficiency, and enthusiasm to occasionally operate without structure or guidance - we are a startup, afterall
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment that values asking the right questions, building solutions, and respecting everyone we work with
- A strong partnership with our CEO and executives, who will look to you for solutions, ideas, and contributions
- A view into the inner workings of a Leadership Team and the opportunity to implement programs and projects that will have a real impact on the business and the way our company’s Leadership Team operates
- The unique opportunity to take ownership of important projects that require creativity and leadership, and impact the entire organization
- Camaraderie of an amazing team that is working tirelessly to build something disruptive
- Great SF office location at 5th and Market and a beautiful workspace
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans. And stock options, too
- Sweet perks — Quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals daily, a subsidized fitness membership, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to spontaneously win airfare and a hotel stay anywhere in the world!
Back to top