Customer Service Phone Agent (work from home in Florida)
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We are growing our team of Customer Experience Phone Agents to provide best-in-class customer support as HotelTonight continues to expand rapidly across North America and Europe.
We are growing our team and looking for experienced call center professionals who are available to work a full-time schedule (40 hours), all shifts, including nights and weekends. Our Customer Experience Agents are valued members of our team who enjoy health benefits, ownership in the company’s success through stock options, and a tight-knit remote team culture.
This is a remote work-from-home position, but you must reside in Florida. Applications without a resume and cover letter won't be considered. Are you bilingual? Awesome! Let us know which languages you speak fluently in your application and we can consider you for our Bilingual roles as well!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide phone support to HotelTonight customers and hotel partners
- Answer general questions about how HotelTonight works and assist customers with using our app
- Resolve billing and booking issues in a real-time, non-scripted environment - ensuring a flawless guest experience and a swift resolution
- Make judgement calls in high pressure situations while leaving customers delighted
- Resolve customer issues in the first contact, only escalating the ticket when is appropriate
- Balance a steady stream of inbound calls with accurate record-keeping of customer interactions to ensure we are continuously delivering the best support possible
- Act as a brand ambassador and live our company values in every customer interaction
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least one year of high-volume call center experience in a metric-driven environment is required
- Tech-savvy and proficient with iPhone and Android - you can quickly and easily navigate and multi-task across apps, the internet, chat programs, and video conferencing tools
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in the hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions and a strong understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Grace under pressure and an instinctual inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- A true passion for helping people, fixing problems, and figuring things out!
- Experience with Talkdesk, Salesforce, and Desk.com a huge plus!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- A full time job with benefits!
- Fast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Opportunities for advancement and a true career opportunity, not just a job
- Work from your home!
- No cost for health, dental and vision health care plans for employees, and we have a great discount on family plans too
- Options to contribute to FSA/HSA plans
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid vacation days to start (and more after your two year anniversary with us)
- 6 paid sick days so you can focus on getting well when you need to
- $500 in credits every quarter to use on our app!
- $50/month internet stipend to help offset the costs of high-speed internet
- Stock options at a thriving San Francisco based company funded by top investors
A few reminders: This is a remote, work from home position, but residency in the state of Florida is required. Applications submitted without a resume, cover letter, and application questions will not be reviewed. We look forward to receiving your application and hearing about your passion for providing best-in-class support!
Back to top