Customer Experience Team Lead (work from home in Washington)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and coach a team of 10-15 CX agents, who help guests get a great experience from HotelTonight
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance, and develop high performing team culture Be responsible for the daily activities of your team, including phone, email, and live chat
- Organize and run 1:1 meetings with your team; be accountable for channel specific KPI’s and CSAT scores as well as long term career development of team members
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on in the form of written analysis and performance reports
- Stay current on HotelTonight product developments to be able to coach your team on how to correctly answer inquiries
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- College degree required
- At least 2-3 years of direct people management experience in a call center, where you have led and motivated direct reports to meet metrics and goals.
- Positive attitude and winning personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion for mentorship and development
- Solid, direct communication skills (perfect grammar and spelling)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find solutions for operational and people management problems
- Empowered decision making ability; awareness and sensitivity to financial implications of all decisions
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly to changes
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- A full time job with benefits!
- Fast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Opportunities for advancement and a true career opportunity, not just a job
- Work from your home!
- No cost for health, dental and vision health care plans for employees, and we have a great discount on family plans too
- Options to contribute to FSA/HSA, 401(k) plans10
- $500 in credits every quarter to use on our app!
- $50/month internet stipend to help offset the costs of high-speed internet
- Stock options at a thriving San Francisco based company funded by top investors
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Regional Manager, Florida, Mexico, & Caribbean
Working as part of the Supply staff, Deyola leads a regional team in finding and acquiring top-notch hotels for HotelTonight users in the Florida, Mexico, and Caribbean regions.
Back to top