Customer Experience Phone Agent, Florida (remote)
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. As we continue to rapidly grow in North America and Europe and we are looking for Customer Experience Phone Agents who are available to work all shifts, including nights and weekends. HotelTonight offers benefits, stock options, and a tight-knit remote team culture.
This is a remote work-from-home position, but you must reside in Florida.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide phone support to HotelTonight travelers and hotel partners, owning cases to resolution
- Answer general questions about HotelTonight and assist customers with using HotelTonight
- Handle customer complaints and booking issues as they occur - responsible for the resolution of billing/booking issues to ensure a flawless guest experience
- Deliver first contact resolutions for most customer inquiries
- Various other tasks to ensure we deliver the best support possible!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- One year of call center experience highly preferred
- Computer savvy and proficiency with iPhone and Android
- A track record in delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions; demonstrated sensibility and understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communications in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis over a variety of communication channels
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Natural inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, allowing you to empathize and listen actively
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- Fast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Work from your home in your PJ’s!
- Health, dental and vision premiums covered for employees, FSA/HSA, 401(k) plan
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels and spontaneous free trips
- Stock options at a thriving San Francisco based company funded by top investors
FLORIDA residency is REQUIRED for this role. Please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect HotelTonight Customer Experience Agent.
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Creativity, and a proven passion for support is a must! We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top