Business Development intern
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates on your mobile device for tonight, tomorrow, and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and we’re looking for a Business Development Intern to do just that.
You'll join our rapidly growing LATAM team for 12 months and help create a truly revolutionary mobile travel company. As one of the founding members of our brand new office in Mexico City, you'll be working hand in hand with our expansion team to partner with top rated hotels and rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across LATAM.
Come help us redefine mobile commerce and change the way people book travel!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Complete a two week training program
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems
- Receive assigned markets in LATAM, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relations
- Respond and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the go-to source
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel parters are successful in your markets
- Meet and exceed KPI's by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Travel to your managed cities and meet all your top partners in person
- Build and manage supply side relationship with hotel in several cities within particular region
- Partnering, strategizing and running daily operations directly with hotel partners
- Ensure Hotel Tonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our user
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a leading university
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must be native in Spanish and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus but not a requirement
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Must be a Mexico citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Mexico
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- HotelTonight was featured as a top company to launch your career in!
- An official Best Places to Work (we're in the top 10!)
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Fun stuff - subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
Back to top