Business Development Coordinator
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Successfully complete a two week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPIs, and master HotelTonight’s approach to launching into new markets
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Receive your assigned market here in the US, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
- Pitch new hotels on joining HotelTonight, effectively communicating our value prop to potential partners
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Sign your first hotel(s) – and hit the HT gong to celebrate!
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel partners are successful in your markets
- Go on your first market visit to meet your partners and provide in-person support and guidance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Undergraduate degree; 0-3 years of experience
- Flexibility to travel to your market 20-25% of the time
- Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is not required, but you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive partner success
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Receive top notch training with plenty of opportunities for growth and development (all of the managers on this team were promoted internally!
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech savvy customers
- Grow your own market in the US and establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- An official Best Places to Work (we're in the top 10!)
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff - quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Jatinder and his Platform Team build and maintain state-of-the-art software to make sure HotelTonight’s platform operates at peak performance and delivers the most relevant hotel options to its customers wherever they are in fractions of a second.
Back to top