Bilingual Customer Service Phone Agent (work from home in Tennessee)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide phone support to HotelTonight customers and hotel partners in English and either Spanish, French, German, or Italian
- Answer general questions about how HotelTonight works and assist customers with using our app
- Resolve billing and booking issues in a real-time, non-scripted environment - ensuring a flawless guest experience and a swift resolution
- Make judgement calls in high pressure situations while leaving customers delighted
- Resolve customer issues in the first contact, only escalating the ticket when is appropriate
- Balance a steady stream of inbound calls with accurate record-keeping of customer interactions to ensure we are continuously delivering the best support possible
- Act as a brand ambassador and live our company values in every customer interaction
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Native fluency in Spanish, French, German, or Italian is required
- At least one year of high-volume call center experience in a metric-driven environment is required
- Tech-savvy and proficient with iPhone and Android - you can quickly and easily navigate and multi-task across apps, the internet, chat programs, and video conferencing tools
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in the hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions and a strong understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Grace under pressure and an instinctual inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- A true passion for helping people, fixing problems, and figuring things out!
- Experience with Talkdesk, Salesforce, and Desk.com a huge plus!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- A full time job with benefits!
- Fast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Opportunities for advancement and a true career opportunity, not just a job
- Work from your home!
- No cost for health, dental and vision health care plans for employees, and we have a great discount on family plans too
- Options to contribute to FSA/HSA plans
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid vacation days to start (and more after your two year anniversary with us)
- 6 paid sick days so you can focus on getting well when you need to
- $500 in credits every quarter to use on our app!
- $50/month internet stipend to help offset the costs of high-speed internet
- Stock options at a thriving San Francisco based company funded by top investors
Meet Some of HotelTonight's Employees
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Working as part of the Supply staff, Deyola leads a regional team in finding and acquiring top-notch hotels for HotelTonight users in the Florida, Mexico, and Caribbean regions.
Back to top