Account Executive (6 Month Internship)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify prospective partners and establish outbound strategies for acquiring new accounts
- Effectively drive and manage the sales cycle, always looking for innovative ways to improve the sales process and attain new customers
- Become an expert in pitching HotelTonight to prospects, navigating business objections and getting to decision makers
- Nurture opportunities and establish meaningful relationships with prospective hotel partners
- Negotiate and structure long-term agreements with clients
- Prioritize sales opportunities and help coordinate sales efforts across multiple regional teams
- Consistently achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets. Always be closing.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, functional teams, and leadership to improve the sales organization
- Build a proficiency across the sales stack, including Salesforce, MixMax, Linkedin, FullContact, etc.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a leading university
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must be native in Spanish and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus but not a requirement
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Must be a Mexico citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Mexico
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- HotelTonight was featured as a top company to launch your career in!
- An official Best Places to Work (we're in the top 10!)
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Fun stuff - monthly phone and gym stipend, flexible time off.
- Weekly and Monthly team events.
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
Back to top