Workplace Experience Coordinator
- Bellevue, WA
Hi, we're Host!
We believe your office should allow you to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in your working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day. With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it's ever been.
The Workplace Experience Coordinator provides workplace services and administrative support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. Host uses people-led services to connect employees to their environment through high-touch services and world-class customer service support delivered by employees like the Workplace Experience Coordinator. From the "Front Door" at the heart of this newly renovated, modern campus location, the workplace experience team will be well positioned to elevate the employee and visitor experience bring to life frictionless, productive workdays. This role is at the forefront of delivering a positive office experience by provide services for a portfolio of buildings on the campus, actively seeking opportunities to improve onsite work experience and deploy new initiatives while leveraging CBRE Host platform and feedback from employees and business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The workplace experience team accomplishes this through activities like these:
- Conducting floor monitoring and/or coordinate basic cleaning and tidying of the workspaces and support spaces
- Assist employees with finding and reserving space (workstations, phone booths, huddle and conference rooms), and providing AV triage support as needed
- Conduct employee workplace on boarding, providing an overview of the site, including how to utilize different technology, amenities, and services available
- Guest registration and visitor support
- Maintenance of recommendations for local restaurants, hotels, and other attractions for employees and visitors
- Support workplace amenities like locker management, office supplies, courier pick-ups and deliveries
Provides other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
HS Diploma or GED required. A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles) is preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc. Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools; such as Apps, databases, financial management, work order management, social networking, cloud technologies, handheld mobile technologies and applications, and communications.
Best candidates will have a genuine interest in in anticipating and serving the needs of others. A warm demeanor and desire to collaborate with others is key.
Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations. Able to lift 50 lbs.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
1. Complete at a satisfactory level all required and assigned HSE training
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE related requirements at all times
3. Participate in all HSE related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any condition which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required
1. Be aware of and understand all safe work practices and procedures and potential hazards associated with the work environment
2. Maintain and wear at all times required appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
3. Apply appropriate material handling techniques at all times,
4. Only operate warehouse equipment and machinery (e.g. pallet jacks, manlifts, etc.) if properly trained, qualified and authorized to do so
Back to top