Strategy and Growth Analyst/Senior Analyst
- New York, NY
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare (formerly HT Health/Hometeam)!
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Strategy and Growth Analyst/Senior Analyst who is passionate about health care and supporting caregivers for the highest need healthcare recipients. Our ideal candidate is detail and people oriented, dynamic, and has a numbers and data driven mindset. Someone who greatly enjoys data analysis, strategic thinking and creatively solving tough problems. They are open to active coaching, motivated to seek out trends, problems, solutions and likes to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve shared goals.
About the Team:
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Research and analyze market data to identify potential areas for development opportunity
- Research potential clients and partners to understand their needs and areas of opportunity
- Track, monitor, and analyze the competitive landscape of competing products and services
- Build straw models of partnership and payment/contracting structures
- Build presentations for external clients and partners
- Manage and update development pipeline process and trackers
- Synthesize market research and learnings to support Product and Operational build
- Support development of materials for the company’s strategic planning process, Executive Leadership meetings and Board of Directors meetings
- Develop and manage external communications and marketing materials
- Partner with Operations and Product on ongoing implementation projects
- Support development of partnerships with providers, home care agencies, channel partners and other entities that further enable growth
- Participate in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, Health Policy or related discipline (required)
- Has 2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business development, program development, internal strategy, or other related functions
- Experience in healthcare services, population health, digital health or clinical care management preferred
- Strong at presentation development (Powerpoint) and data driven modeling/analysis (Excel)
- Is clear spoken and able to understand and articulate the benefits of healthcare programs via written and verbal channels
- Is able to exercise judgement independently and voice noticeable issues or trends
- Has strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize when necessary
- Has a quick witted, upbeat, and go-getter personality (always a plus!)
- Gets enjoyment out of disrupting the healthcare system
- Is passionate about our mission to change the way we age
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people.Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Back to top