Senior Software Engineer (Spain only)
Hometeam is looking for a hands-on Senior Software Engineer to support the design and implementation of our new Clinical Services Innovation (CSI) platform. This multi-enterprise SaaS solution is a suite of web and mobile applications that support visualization and workflow of clinical processes.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the CSI platform, you’ll be working with several teams to develop scalable applications that:
- Support the workflow of clinicians, social workers, and care conveners
- Leverage our unprecedented access to receive, transform, and analyze clinical data from many sources
- Incorporate intelligence into clinical decision support
- Integrate services of 3rd party partners
This Spain-based position reports into the Engineering Manager in New York, but will join our remote team working out of Santander, Madrid, and Tenerife.
- Write server-side code, develop rapid prototypes, and create robust production applications
- Design and build new features for the Hometeam platform, building backend services with Java
- Review code to ensure quality, maintainability, and reusability
- Mentor junior team members to develop good programming practices and a solid approach to technical problem solving
- Strong Object Oriented development skills and proficiency in Java
- Developed using a modern Java framework, RESTful APIs, and relational DBs
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience with web and mobile application development
- Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Flexible vacation & generous sick leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Trips to NY Headquarters
Our mission is simple: we offer the elderly, our parents and grandparents - who are growing dependent on others, the option continue living their lives at home and connected to their family and community.
We are building a technology platform that creates a real time patient portrait that the healthcare industry has never had access to before. We leverage that data to help prevent hospitalizations and ER visits. We do it by combining compassion, technology, and clinical expertise to understand the unique life context of each member.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Director of HR
Erika oversees the Human Resources Department, making sure programs—like the new parental leave policy—are built to support employees and ultimately effect positive change in the industry.
Caregiver Operations Specialist.
Renee started as a Caregiver and grew into the Caregiver Operations Specialist role. As a Caregiver Renee provided care services within her scope of practice that allowed elderly patients to remain in their homes. Her interactions and assistance also directly improved patients’ quality of life.
Back to top