Sales Development Representative
Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for driven individuals to join our dynamic team of Care Advisors! As a Sales Development Representative on the team, you’ll help solve a real problem that we will all face someday. We’re growing quickly, so we need sales professionals who are innovative, ambitious, and most of all, driven to help people.
As an SDR, you’ll be the first point of contact for families who come to us needing help caring for a loved one. You will work a pipeline of inbound leads, and be an agent of change in the lives of others. Your role is to identify and qualify families who are fits for Hometeam’s platform, and to make sure you’re providing valuable information to those who aren’t. The SDR role is equal parts expert, counselor, and guide -- while always being a salesperson. If you are committed to being a high achiever and want to do well while doing good, the SDR role is ideal.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients to meet monthly sales goals from a consistent flow of inbound leads (no cold calling)
- Become an expert on in-home care and act as a trusted advisor to families who need help caring for a loved one
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for KPIs and revenue
- Manage a pipeline of active prospects using Salesforce from New to Current Customer
- Develop long-term, lasting relationships with all stakeholders and communicate across the team to ensure the highest quality of care for our care recipients
- 0-1 years sales experience (previous healthcare experience not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence
- An ability to take direction and implement it quickly
- Comfort with being uncomfortable
- A natural curiosity, desire to learn, and hunger to achieve
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top