Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we're looking for:
Serving as the initial point of contact for all Hometeam visitors, the receptionist will maintain a welcoming, friendly, and professional office environment. The receptionist will report to the Resource Manager and serve as the primary support for reception, pantry, and additional office needs. This is a valuable opportunity to impact Hometeam's community and culture while gaining office experience at a rapidly growing organization!
- Welcome and direct visitors, deliveries, and incoming calls with warmth and professionalism
- Assist with conference room scheduling and event set up as necessary
- Distribute paychecks to caregivers on a walk-in basis
- Maintain organization of reception area and ensure supplies are stocked
- Receive, sort, and route ingoing and outgoing mail
- Lead ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Resource Manager
- Order and monitor inventory of cleaning, pantry, and office supplies
- Assist with the general tidiness and restocking of pantry
- Provide occasional administrative support to other departments as assigned by the Resource Manager
- Assist Resource Manager with with data entry and light analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- 2+ years of relevant customer-facing or receptionist experience is preferred
- Polished and bright communication style, with proven ability to interact with visitors in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; articulate, self-motivated, friendly, and inviting
- Ability to perform routine duties autonomously while efficiently prioritizing work flow
- Sound judgment, with ability to identify when an issue should be escalated for resolution
- Working knowledge of G-Suite & Microsoft Excel is preferred
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top