Product Manager, Clinical
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare (formerly HT [Hometeam] Health).
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
The product team is passionate, highly collaborative, curious, and excited about the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems in our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers to raise awareness and build respect for this group of people who do incredibly important work in caring for older adults. We are continuously learning from each other's experiences, the experiences of our co-workers, and from other companies and individuals in healthcare and technology.
Our clinical program is where all our technology, insights, and processes come together.
Vesta Healthcare has a unique opportunity to leverage observations from the home to identify opportunities to intervene before a health concern becomes an urgent health issue.
The ideal teammate would be...
Someone who can lead the development of Vesta Healthcare clinical programming and clinical product strategy. Someone who can think about our model of care with internal and external clinical thought partners and how that is represented across our products. Someone who cares deeply about positively impacting the health of our members and how technology plays an integral part in that. And someone who adds to the team’s culture of support, safety, growth, learning and fun.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Understand the needs and opportunities across our internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Tech leadership to shape the roadmap for clinical products
- Build a shared product vision with your engineering counterparts and empower them to create new value for our customers
- Work closely with our clinical and strategy teams to develop programs that align with our customers’ objectives and are validated by our clinical stakeholders
- Continue to evolve our model of care to deliver differentiated value to our members and health system partners
- Document all necessary product requirements for our clinical products
- Continue to push the boundaries of what technology can do to empower our caregivers and clinicians to improve health outcomes for our patients
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience, specifically working on clinical programs and products (required)
- Experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for a product (required)
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Clinical background including as an MD, RN or LCSW (preferred)
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Back to top