- New York, NY
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
Someone who’s passionate about our mission to help older adults live fulfilling lives in their home and out of the hospital and has the patience to work with this population. The kind of person who can take control of the room at a party and make people feel comfortable and happy. This person should treat every call with our members as if they’re talking to their own grandparents. This person loves to talk on the phone and interact with people of all ages.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Identify and prospect potential new patients
- Problem solve quickly & effectively “on your feet”
- Communicate the program benefits to patients, families, and caregivers in an educational and friendly manner
- Be a source of comfort for new members on our platform to work through tech issues and concerns
- Make outbound calls (and texts) to members and care team members to support their engagement and re-educate on the benefits of the Vesta Healthcare program
- Collaborate with other field-based network or external agencies and clinical team to coordinate and schedule onboarding visits with members and their care team
- Support the Manager of Engagement on implementation and ad hoc projects
- Function within time frames of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in sales or marketing (required)
- Basic understanding of healthcare and/or the home care industry (preferred)
- Clear communication and experience in phone, text and video chat
- An upbeat extroverted personality that can make a stranger smile
- Experience with relationship building
- Is able to exercise judgement independently and voice noticeable issues or trends
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Intermediate to advanced tech skills (specifically surrounding spreadsheets and iPads/tablets)
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Back to top